Have you ever had a nagging feeling that your spouse or love interest is cheating? Here’s something to remember. If you have a gut feeling about being cheated on, it’s most likely correct.
You know your other half well. So well, that when they do something out of the ordinary, your mind picks up the pattern disruption and this is where your gut feeling comes from.
Here’s a few things to watch out for:
- Your other half comes home and has a bath or shower. This is to rid themselves of the other person’s scent.
- Sudden credit card charges that make no sense. Quite often, a cheating spouse will spend money on their new love interest.
- They do not answer your texts. This one is quite common and most of the time, equates to your other half being occupied by someone else.
- You ask your other half, “Where have you been?” OR “You never replied to my texts.” If you receive an aggressive reaction, or if you are accused of being insecure etc… Chances are, your other half is cheating.
- Your other half locks their computer, cell phone etc… This is quite common with cheaters. They do this to prevent you from learning about their dishonesty.
Of course, the aforementioned are only a few examples of what to look out for.